Are you under contract on a new home and looking to schedule a Home Inspection? Most professional Tucson home inspectors will provide an extensive repair list. More times than not, you can anticipate seeing some or all of these items.
5 most Common Problems Found During a Tucson Home Inspection
1. Roof Repairs: Poor drainage, roof coating blisters or cracking. Shingles attachment or multiple layers. Cracked or damaged roof tiles.
2. Electrical repairs: Unsafe wiring in panels or improperly sized breakers. GFCI circuits not installed.
3. Water damage: Ceiling and wall stains. Water damage to the cabinet sink base.
4. AC/Heating units: The AC unit is not operating properly or in need of service. Improperly flue pipe installation.
5. Windows: Breeched windows, cracked or damaged windows. Missing screens.